As the pioneer of quiet performance mufflers, FMF raised the bar again in 2007 with the second generation of Q series mufflers, the Q4.
Built from the ground up, the Q4 is a completely new design, engineered for maximum performance while maintaining a sound level at or near 93 dB on most models. The Q4 is the market leader for low sound / high performance. Less sound equals more ground.
- The Q4 incorporates Factory Forward Engineering to move the muffler closer - centralizing the mass for improved handling characteristics.
- The new Hi-Flo formed end cap reduces weight and is less prone to damage.
- The Q4 has an anodized aluminum canister and is lighter and quieter than the original Q model slip-on.
- All Q4 exhausts utilize a maintenance-free USFS-approved turbine type spark arrestor so there is no screen to clean or burn out.
- The Q4 employs free-flowing internal baffles and chambers, advanced sound-absorbing materials and a reduced weight.
- Max Sound output 96 dB, most models below 93 dB.
- Constructed from aircraft-grade aluminum and high-strength stainless steel.
- Use with stock or FMF header.