The K&N Powerlid™ eliminates restrictive ATV intake snorkels by replacing the stock air box lid with a high-airflow filter lid. The Powerlid works in conjunction with a K&N replacement air filter (sold separately) to provide excellent filtration with less restriction allowing increased airflow for more horsepower. The Powerlid snaps in place with no air box modification necessary. All K&N Powerlids come with a PreCharger filter wrap for the lid and a carburetor jet selection kit if required.
- Late model sport and racing ATV machines can get a bigger blast of fresh air with the K&N Xtream Powerlid replacement airbox lid for maximum performance.
- K&N Xtream Powerlid comes with a K&N air filter element molded into it further maximizing performance.
- K&N tests their Xtream Powerlid in-house on the Dynojet dynamometer to ensure maximum performance and airflow.
- K&N designed the Xtream Powerlid to install easily by simply replacing your stock air box lid. No other modifications are needed.
- The K&N Xtream Powerlid increases horsepower and increases throttle response by flowing more air than stock snorkels.
- Cleaning the K&N Xtream Powerlid is easy because it is constructed with the same oil-impregnated cotton gauze that their air filters are constructed from and can be cleaned up to 25 times with the same K&N recharger kit.
- Product style: Unique air filters.
- Filter material: Cotton gauze.
- Flanges: None.
- Height: 0.875 inches (22 mm).
- Outside length: 8 inches (203 mm).
- Outside width: 7.438 inches (189 mm).
- Weight: 1.3 pounds (0.6 kg).