K&N air filters offer an economical way to increase horsepower and improve the acceleration through the intake of your ATV. Combining the K&N air filters with the Modquad Air Flow System even greater performance gains can be achieved.
- K&N air filters use a four layer cotton gauze filter membrane with a large surface area to improve air flow and offer longer service intervals.
- K&N air filters feature an epoxy-coated aluminum wire mesh incorporated into the back-fire screen to protect the filter element.
- K&N air filters are washable and reusable and will last the life of your vehicle.
- Note: The K&N air filter for the Modquad AFS is only compatible with the Modquad Air Flow System.
- Product style: Round straight universal air filter.
- Filter material: Cotton gauze.
- Flange Inside diameter: 1.688 inches (43 mm).
- Flange length: 0.625 inches (16 mm).
- Flanges: 1.
- Flange type: Centered.
- Height: 5 inches (127 mm).
- Outside diameter: 3 inches (76 mm).
- Top material / finish: None.
- Top style: Rubber.
- Filter re-oiling amount: 0.37 ounce (11 ml).
- Inner wire: No.
- Weight: 0.62 pounds (0.28 kg).