The MotoSport.com Trail Tech Bar Clamp With Pro Taper Contour Handlebar Combo includes one each of the following:
Trail Tech Bar Clamp:
Custom designed, carefully constructed and finished by hand, these clamps are a simple and affordable way to improve the looks and functionality of the controls on most popular bikes.
- Designed for oversize (1-1/8") handlebars.
- For most applications key switch and / or indicator lights are relocated into the clamp.
- Mounts directly to stock steering stem.
- Custom designed for exact model fit.
- Easy to install, stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
- CNC-machined from 6061 billet aluminum and hand polished to a high gloss.
- Note: Not intended for use with Trail Tech Computers or mounted light kits.
Pro Taper Contour Handlebars - Oversize 1-1/8":
In 1991, Pro Taper introduced the 1-1/8-inch Taperwall handlebar and the industry hasn't been the same since. The Corona, CA based company expanded its product line to include clutches, sprockets and grips, among others, but Pro Taper never turned its back on what landed them in the motocross world.
The Pro Taper Contour Handlebar - Oversized is a best seller and made with the same quality as its Standard 7/8-inch Pro Taper brother, it's just, well, oversized! Check out the features that come with this solid beast and you'll understand why it's a must-have on the race course by riders like Nate Adams, Levi Sherwood and Robbie Maddison.
- Made with aerospace-grade aluminum and 5 mm wall tubing.
- Chemically applied scratch and peel-resistant graphics.
- Knurled clutch side for secure grip hold.
- 1/4" cut guides for precise width modification.
- Includes high-density molded pad.
- Bend and color for every application.