BikeMaster 520 BMXR Series X-Ring Chain
- Write a Review
- 1 Question
At BikeMaster, they understand the quality and performance that motorcycle owners demand. They also understand that quality should be affordable. Not just for professional riders and mechanics, but for the everyday rider / mechanic as well. That is why BikeMaster continues to bring that level of quality and performance to all riders with their complete line of tools, parts and accessories at affordable prices.
An ideal O.E. replacement chain, the BMXR Q4 X-Ring Sealed Chain (Q4 seal-ring chain) offers 1.5 to 2 times longer wear resistance than regular O-ring chains.
- Each refined component designed with computer analysis provides higher tensile strength.
- Specially controlled heat treatment means tougher material, more durability.
- Q4 seal ring and reinforced pin and roller provide superior wear resistance, higher impact resistance and fatigue strength.
- Q4 seal ring offers less friction, which leads to less power loss - almost half of that of standard O-ring chain.
- "Round rivet head" offers superior rigidity over 2 or 4-point (quad-staked) riveting.
- Average tensile strength of 8,500 pounds.
- Suitable for 750cc maximum displacement street and off-road use.
- Includes clip-style master link.
- 120 links.
Note for installing X-ring chains: As X-ring chains are wider than standard roller chains, when fitting an X-ring chain to a motorcycle that was fitted with a non O-ring chain as original equipment, it is essential to check that there is proper clearance of the engine cases near the countershaft sprocket and any other places of close contact. Failure to do so could result in damage to the chain and motorcycle and could ultimately cause the chain to fail.