I put these on my bike and went to ride for the first time and the bike handled so much better. I have a '99 YZ250 so the head angle was kind of weird before, but these helped out a ton and the bike rides a lot better. The bars were brought forward (toward the front fender) and it made for a lot more control for me.
Applied Works Top Clamp
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Questions
Applied "Works" Upper clamp kit is computer designed, CNC machined on state-of-the-art equipment, and then tested by professional riders to ensure quality, performance, and durability. Machined using aircraft-quality billet aluminum, Applied clamps are nearly twice the strength of stock triple clamps. The clamp is solid mounted, with a stock offset, so to provide superior strength and stability. Fork holes are bored, not honed, and are precision machined for a perfect fit and greater clamping surface. The reversible bar mounts included in the kit are available in different heights (other heights sold separately), to further tune the rider's position for a custom fit. Kit comes complete with an upper clamp, reversible bar mounts and all the necessary hardware. Made in the U.S.A. with a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser!
- Works Clamps are machined bare aluminum, and have a sleek new look.
- Innovative design provides greater fork rigidity and forward movement of the bars to provide better handling and better ergonomics.
- All upper clamp kits come complete with bar mounts, clamp and all necessary hardware.
- Pinch bolts are positioned on the side of clamps.
- Notes: Bar Mounts are for Oversized 1-1/8" bars. Bar pad NOT included.
This clamp is one of the best if its not already the best.