- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
One Goal. One Vision.
Founded in 1963, Alpinestars has built a reputation of innovation and prestige. Now, fifty years later, Alpinestars is synonymous with quality, protection, technology and style. Alpinestars develops world-class technical apparel and footwear for all forms of motorcycling, auto racing and action sports as well as offering a large range of stylish casual clothing.
- Stretch polyamide upper construction with goatskin leather palm.
- Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane.
- 100 grams / m Thinsulate thermal insulation on the backhand.
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip.
- Reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones.
- Patented third and fourth finger bridge prevent finger roll and separation during impact.
- Fabric molded hard-knuckle protector provides impact and abrasion protection.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertip on index for use of touchscreen devices.
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro brand hook-and-loop closure for easy glove entry and secure closure.
- Reflective details improve rider visibility in varying light conditions.
There have been no questions asked about the Alpinestars Polar Gore-Tex Gloves.