I live in southern California. thought this jacket would be enough for me year round since winters don't get too cold here. upon receiving the jacket, i noticed pretty much the entire jacket is mesh! definitely would freeze wearing this thing in the winter everywhere. Definitely looks like a good jacket for the summer though. looks great, padding is pretty good, and you can always upgrade it. again don't buy this if you are looking for a year round jacket.
Alpinestars 2013 GP Plus Air Textile Jacket
- 1 Review
- 1 Question
Taking styling cues from the GP-Plus Leather Jacket, the T-GP-Plus offers sportbike riders a durable, lightweight jacket with both versatility and character. Pre-curved sleeves and a D-ring waist adjustment combine for a sleek fit, while the zippered air intakes help you stay cool when things heat up.
- Constructed from PU coated, 600D Polyester fabric for enhanced strength, durability and abrasion resistance.
- Pre-curved sleeves for greater riding comfort.
- Removable CE certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors are slim, lightweight and offer exceptional impact protection.
- Chest pad compartment with PE padding (Bionic Chest Guard available as accessory).
- Back protector compartment with PE padding (CE certified Bio Armor Back Protector available as accessory).
- Zippered air intakes on upper arms.
- Built-in comfort foam padding on the back.
- D-Ring waist adjustment and wrist flap with hook-and-loop and textile tabs.
- Neoprene collar and wrist trims for enhanced comfort.
- Two external and internal pockets and one internal Napoleon pocket.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to selected Alpinestars leather and textile pants.
- Non-aggressive micro-hook-and-loop fasteners used throughout the garment.
- Premium YKK zippers.