Gave this product an overall "Good" reading. Exhaust looks and sounds great. Must say only issue I found was installation with the M4 Mid-pipe. Only reason is that cutting is required on the factory header and cannot giants appropriate length for installation. I only had to firmly grasp and rotate the Slip-On in order to start thrashing bracket bolt, however after a couple minutes... no problem. Love the sound of the exhaust and Mid-Pipe, decongestant his this bike should sounds. I highly recommend it.
Akrapovic Slip-On Exhaust - Megaphone
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Questions
Akrapovi exhausts are the most sought after exhaust systems for their unmatched quality, amazing sound, beautiful style, and unrivaled performance. The Akrapovi Slip-On line represents the first step in exhaust system tuning. It is simple to install and replaces a stock muffler. Change the nature of your bike by adding more power, improved performance, and the unique Akrapovi sound. Everything packed in stylishly designed Slip-On exhaust systems. The result of taking design very seriously is a beautifully crafted exhaust system.
- Sporty slip-on megaphones offer a great balance between price and performance.
- Deliver a big power and torque increase over the entire RPM range while reducing weight.
- Mufflers are made of titanium to your bike a MotoGP touch.
- Includes a lightweight, compact and temperature-resistant carbon fiber muffler clamp (when required).
- Titanium bolts, with a special temperature-resistant sealant that prevents unseating, take the place of standard bolts.
- When the position of the exhaust system needs to be changed and the stock bracket is no longer usable, a carbon fiber bracket is included.
- Notes: It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carbureted motorcycle. It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a Power Commander be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected motorcycle.
Exhaust is awesome! Love the sound and it was an easy install on my GSXR-750. MotoSport was great too. Super fast delivery. Highly recommend.
I have this put on my GSXR 1000 and I love it. I only had a few options and I wanted a small GP style exhaust. This exhaust is LOUD. It looks great and sounds amazing. It sounds like a Subaru STI or Lancer EVO. I love it.
Notes: It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a Power Commander be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected motorcycle.