Akrapovic Racing Standard Muffler Full System Exhaust
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The Akrapovic Racing Line represents a full step in the exhaust system tuning process and offers a great balance between price and optimum performance. Racing performance exhaust systems are designed for riders that demand maximum performance from their motorcycle. The systems are lighter compared to the stock exhaust system and feature exceptional production quality and increased engine performance combined with pure racing sound output. A combination of racing materials like carbon fiber for the muffler outer sleeve and for the end cap give these exhaust systems a racing touch. The Akrapovic Racing system uses stainless steel headers and mid-pipe, a durable titanium muffler and carbon fiber end cap.
- Oval-shaped or hexagonal-shaped canister with your choice of carbon fiber or titanium outer sleeve.
- Hexagonal mufflers feature a carbon fiber outlet cap to match the design of each bike.
- Outlet cap, perforated inner sleeve and inlet cap are all made of titanium.
- Joint of the inlet cap is milled on a state-of-the-art CNC machine and connected by high-quality, silicon-shielded tempered springs.
- Conical shaped and hydroformed header is made of stainless steel; crossover tubes may be installed on certain models.
- Link pipe may be cylindrical and in some models made of titanium; type of construction is based on maximum increase in performance.
- When the position of the exhaust system needs to be changed and the stock bracket is no longer usable, a carbon fiber bracket is included.
- Notes: It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carbureted motorcycle. It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a Power Commander be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected motorcycle.
There have been no questions asked about the Akrapovic Racing Standard Muffler Full System Exhaust.