Akrapovic Evolution Hex Titanium Full System Exhaust With Spark Arrestor
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
This is the flagship of the Akrapovic exhaust system range, used and tested by the top factory teams in motorsport racing. It is simply the finest exhaust system available. Each model is unique and dedicated to maximizing the performance of an engine, while reducing overall weight for optimized handling of the whole motorcycle. It is made entirely of titanium.
The Akrapovic Evolution system is designed for competition-oriented riders who demand maximum performance from their exhaust system. It is made of extremely durable high grade titanium. With production quality, engine performance improvements, weight reduction and modern design that satisfies even top pro racers. Akrapovic's patented additional chamber helps to reduce noise emissions and provides better power and torque delivery. For the Evolution system Akrapovic uses titanium tubes and carbon-fiber end cap.
- Perforated inner sleeve and inlet cap are all made of titanium.
- Flared or conical link pipe is made of titanium and welded to the muffler.
- Hexagonal mufflers feature a carbon-fiber outlet cap to match the design of each bike.
- Link pipe / header tube joint is milled on a state-of-the-art CNC machine and secured by high-quality, silicon-shielded tempered springs.
- Conical shaped header tube is made of titanium.
- Includes a lightweight, compact and high-temperature-resistant carbon-fiber muffler clamp.
- Ceramic anti-seizing grease is used to prevent seizing, corrosion and excessive wear of parts of the exhaust system made of titanium (due to vibration and extreme temperatures).
- Carbon-fiber heat shield included, if called for in the design.
There have been no questions asked about the Akrapovic Evolution Hex Titanium Full System Exhaust With Spark Arrestor.