very strong and durable sliders. had to modify the bolt holes but got them on
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Question
The Acerbis Chain Guide / Slider Kit is the perfect solution for replacing the high-wear area of your bike's drivetrain.
Acerbis Chain Slider (Swing Arm Rub Plate):
Wear and tear on your motorcycle is part of the game, but it does not have to be expensive thanks to Acerbis and their Swing Arm Rub Plate.
- The Acerbis rub plate is constructed out of durable rubber and formed to match O.E.M. specifications.
- Installation is a cinch with this rub plate with the use of the O.E.M. hardware.
- Made in Italy.
Acerbis Chain Guide Block:
The Acerbis Chain Guide Block easily replaces the entire O.E.M. unit and ensures durability and high resistance to shock and wear from the chain. Made of PA6, it is made of two parts that allow installation without removing the chain.
- 100% PA6 construction.
- Highly resistant to shock and chain wear.
- Made of 2 pieces, allowing to be mounted without removing the chain.
- In the event of collision or contact with roost, material won't bend.
- Features removable / replaceable lower insert that can be replaced independently if it wears out.
Note: Image is for representation only; actual items will vary by fitment.
I noticed unusual wear on the outside edge of chain and determined existing chain guide was worn out. Installed orange colored version on my son's KTM 250SX used for woods racing. Chain slop was gone instantly and no more pre-mature wear on chain. Like the ability to replace lower insert at very low cost.