The RS-4 not only increases power and is light, but it also has a lower centralized mass coefficient to provide better handling. Additionally, an overall improvement to the power delivery was also realized. The RS-4 is pentagonal shaped muffler that features a carbon fiber cone end cap, two staged stepped baffle and striking good looks. A tapered header pipe design is used for optimal flow and performance. The RS-4 muffler features a new front cap design that functions as a polyresonant chamber. This design makes for a quieter muffler with improved mid to top end power.
- Carbon fiber pentagonal shaped muffler sleeve and aluminum mount bracket.
- Features a polyresonant duplex chamber, a two-staged stepped baffle, and an inovative carbon cone and cap.
- Durable high-grade titanium tapered header and mid-pipe.
- Considerable weight reduction.
- Carbon fiber end cap comes with an 99 db race insert installed in the muffler; Optional 94 db (AMA legal) and 96 db sound inserts available separately.
- Step-by-step directions and all necessary hardware included for an easy installation.