The RS-4 is a unique design with predicated power and a quiet earthy exhaust note that speaks volumes for performance. This RS-4 features all the benefits of the original RS-4 muffler, but with a unique turned-out end-cap, designed to direct exhaust heat and gases away from the bike's components. To top-it-off, they embossed Yoshimura's "347" logo in the carbon for a clean look. With all its benefits in mind, the RS-4 was an obvious choice for the WR450F.
- Aluminum pentagonal shaped muffler sleeve and aluminum mount bracket.
- Features a polyresonant duplex chamber, a two-staged stepped baffle, and an innovative carbon cone end cap.
- Durable high-grade stainless steel tail pipe.
- Considerable weight reduction.
- Carbon fiber end cap comes with a 94db U.S.F.S.-approved Spark Arrested insert installed in the muffler.
- Step-by-step directions and all necessary hardware included for an easy installation.
Note: For closed course competition use only. Not intended for street use.