Rotors are a hot touch to my R1 and fit perfect in place of stock. They arrived in a reasonable time and," just my luck", went on sale the week after I bought them!
Yana Shiki Left & Right Front Rotor Combo
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Questions
- Full Floating Discs Design.
- Special Contour Disc - optimizes pad contact and performance.
- Premium Japanese induction hardened stainless steel (410-DB).
- Laser cut for perfection and accuracy.
- Diamond ground finish.
- Light weight performance upgrade to OEM discs.
- Can be used with ANY type of brake pads.
Break in period: All brake pads must be bedded-in with the rotor they will be used against to maximize brake performance. The bedding-in process involves a gradual build up of heat in the rotors and pad compound. This process will lay down a thin layer of transfer film on to the rotor surface. Following the bed-in procedures provided by the manufacturer will assure a smooth, even layer of transfer film on the rotor and will minimize brake judder.
This is a great buy. The price was a bargain with the product being great. Perfect for everyday driving as long as not overusing the brakes as you might use on a track.