XT Racing GPX Pro 4
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
XT Racing is proud to introduce the newest in its line of precision racing equipment, the GPX Pro. Packed with features designed to give superior insight into the time on the race track, the GPX Pro isn't just a lap timer, it's a professional-grade racing tool with the club racer's budget in mind.
At XT Racing, in order to be a valuable tool, the GPX Pro needs to be versatile enough to log the data a racer wants while being adaptable enough to handle many different forms of racing. With the GPX, you don't have to wonder if it was designed for your kind of racing. With 4 or 8 universal-input channels of data acquisition and with four separate racing modes, the GPX assures that if it can be raced, a GPX belongs on it.
The GPX is literally jam packed with features previously found in models hundreds of dollars more expensive.
- The GPX Pro 4 has 4 available external channels for data acquisition, 16 megabytes of flash storage, and a highly accurate 5V reference voltage.
- GPS-based lap times to 1/100 seconds.
- Track maps with full data analysis capabilities.
- Minimum / Maximum RPM and speed for each lap.
- Automatic track recognition and start / finish line setup.
- Add up to 5 splits and adjust them at any time.
- Store hundreds of laps and sessions.
- 8 Adjustable LED RPM and shift lights.
- Hour meter and total miles / kilometers traveled.
- GPS speed and data acquisition channels.
- Data acquisition inputs selectable.
- Huge 240 x 160 backlit 32 shade grey scale graphics display.
- Design your own screen layouts.
- 3-axis accelerometer records and graphs your racing g's.
- Selectable modes - Circuit Racing, Point-to-Point, Drag Racing.
- Acceleration and braking tests.
- Internal rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- Fast USB download.
Note: Additional sets of GPX Pro cables are available if you want to wire multiple vehicles for use with one GPX. So, now you are free to wire all of your race bikes to collect data on a single GPX or record your pit bike movements with super-accurate data acquisition or even wire up your daily commuter vehicle to find the fastest way to work!
There have been no questions asked about the XT Racing GPX Pro 4.