When the Woodcraft rear lift I bought worked so well, I bought one of these Woodcraft front lifts. They are easy to use and well made.
Woodcraft Solo Operation Front Stand With Pin
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
All stands are the same right? Not exactly. Woodcraft interviewed top mechanics and asked them what they feel are the most important features in a stand. The overwhelming responses were: low lift effort, clearance for working, and wheel design (for ease of rolling and stability). Woodcraft incorporated these features into their full-range of Woodcraft Race Stands. Take a look around the pits at an AMA event or your next local club race and chances are the majority of the bikes are supported by a Woodcraft Race Stand.
- Low Effort - Excellent Clearance: Mechanics appreciate both the easy lift effort and ample work / seat clearance around the front wheel!.
- Extra Details: Save that fender! PVC-Coated stand tip for fender scratch protection.
- Powdercoat Finish: Woodcraft stands have one of the toughest, most expensive powdercoat finishes available today.
- XL Wheels: Woodcraft's trademark extra large quad 4" wheels are extremely stable and facilitate lifting the bike on rough surfaces.
- Non-Slip Bottom: Another Woodcraft touch - non-slip rubber bottom skid pads.
- Total Adjustability: Adjustable height upper stanchion allows use on all bikes from a RS125 to a ZX12 and accounts for variable wheel heights and fender clearances.
- Includes one lift pin at no extra charge. If you have profiled your motorcycle, the correct pin for the O.E.M. front end will be automatically chosen.
There have been no questions asked about the Woodcraft Solo Operation Front Stand With Pin.