GREAT sound. My model is a 2003 XL1200C. Carb kit is absolutely necessary. I think the front right peg extension is for standard controls because I don't seem to need it with forward controls.
Vance & Hines Shortshots Staggered Exhaust
- 1 Review
- 5 Questions
Welcome to the new Shortshots Staggered: a revolution in blue-proof exhaust technology. Vance & Hines delivers the short, fat, straight pipe look with twin slash cut ends. Shortshots Staggered deliver hot rod sound and performance wrapped in full-length heat shields, at a price rivaling most slip-ons. Shortshots Staggered come standard with louvered-core baffles, and can also be fitted with optional quiet baffles. Never before has style and performance on this level been available at such an unbeatable value.
- With 1-3/4" head pipes stepped to a 2-1/8" muffler body and 220° full coverage heat shields, dollar for dollar, this is an unbeatable system.
- Signature twin slash end treatment.
- Includes removable louvered core baffles, mounting hardware, and instructions for a hassle-free, perfect fit every time.
- O2 sensor ports welded-in when required.
- Optional quiet baffles available for a throaty exhaust note and reduction of 3 - 5dB in the sound level (sold separately).
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Notes: It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carbureted motorcycle. It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a Vance & Hines Fuelpak be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected motorcycle.
Be sure to have your bike profiled in to shop all products available for your 2004 Harley. We do NOT sell OEM HD parts, so check with your local dealer for new exhaust gaskets.
Also, feel free to give us a call at 888-676-8853 and we would be happy to help you out with your order.