I just recieved my HBC200 Dual Force. Installation was a breeze even the pairing went well but after pairing I did realize Each Rider or passenger must have their own music source such as a phone or mp3 player, they can not both (rider and passenger) listen to the same music source such as 1 phone. Immediately upon usage I realized the bigest issue. You can't set them up to listen to music and allow the intercom to used and then switch back to music without actually reaching to the unit and first pausing your music then switching to intercom, then when complete reaching to the unit to switch back to music and then un pausing the music. All to just go through the same process to talk to your passenger again next time. I was previously using a ChatterBox and it would allow you to listen to music until the intercom was activated either through a PTT or Vox it would then switch back to music when the conversation was completed. I have spoke with UCLEAR support and they verified this unit will not work that way and requires manually switching between intercom and music by the rider each and every time. This is unacceptable and I'll be returning my units immediately.
UCLEAR HBC200 Force Helmet Communicator
- 1 Review
- 1 Question
The HBC200 isn't just intercom, it's Super Group Intercom with Multi-Hop Technology and no boom microphone! The HBC200 Force offers patented ABF Technology and a groundbreaking full-duplex intercom system that expands connection availability to an unlimited number of riders. UCLEAR's boomless microphone and patented beam forming technology isolates the voice and eliminates background noise, so users can be heard even in the most extreme environment. Voice-activated pick up allows hands-free operation. Water and temperature resistant so you can ride in any weather. Free firmware upgrades keep your units up to date with the latest features. With the latest firmware update, your UCLEAR system is now compatible with other brand Bluetooth helmet communication systems and offers multi-point connectivity and private intercom!
- Boomless microphone (industry first).
- Connect to your Music, Calls and GPS (Bluetooth devices).
- Super Group Intercom (connect an unlimited number of riders).
- Multi-Hop communication extender (up to 700 meters between units).
- Voice command for hands-free call pickup.
- Hi-fidelity stereo audio (AVRCP, A2DP).
- Patented ABF / DSP technology isolates your voice and eliminates all background noise.
- Firmware upgradable.
- GPS device compatible (Bluetooth HS/HFP profile required).
- Cross brand interoperability (with firmware 2.07+, on HBC100 Plus and HBC200 Series only).
- Easy installation on any helmet.
- Range of accessories to outfit any helmet and stay connected doing any activity (sold separately).
- Two-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
- Talk time: up to 10 hours.
- Standby time: up to 2 weeks.
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer.
- Full charging time: 2 hours.
- Bluetooth version: 2.1, class 2 (EDR).
- Rain and snow resistant.
- Operating temperature: -30 to 60C (-20 to 140F).
- HBC200 Main control unit.
- Two high-fidelity speakers with embedded microphones.
- Brackets for mounting controller to helmets.
- AC / USB charger.
- Velcro brand hook-and-loop speaker mounts for attaching speakers to helmet.