I bought this to replace another brand that I normal run which is cleanable and re-usable. I wanted a disposable one to just toss after I was done running my ATV in the sand over the weekend. This one would have worked much better if it had been the entire cage instead of just the wrap that arrived. I had to borrow a spare cage from a buddy and filter worked great after that. It probably says that on the listing somewhere and in a rush I might have missed it. Not taking anything away from the filter performance for that though.
Twin Air ATV Air Filter
- 3 Reviews
- 9 Questions
This is where it all began. Over 40 years ago, the sandy, gritty soil of The Netherlands - and the resulting engine failures - proved that single-foam and paper filters gave riders air flow, but failed at protection. Twin Air's breakthrough, fused-dual-layer design (now widely copied) combined performance and protection. The fused layers of open-pore foam and fine inner foam trap even the smallest particles. The new, rounder design boosts airflow. So do the minimized seams made possible by a revolutionary micro-gluing process: Shorter seams = more foam = more flow.
- Twin Air filters are designed to increase airflow while ensuring the highest level of protection from dirt / dust.
- Washable / reusable - reusing a Twin Air filter 40 - 50 times is common.
- High quality - assembled by hand and inspected for a perfect fit.
- Coarse open-pore foam catches airborne dirt, grime and sand.
- Fine open-pore inner foam acts as a second filter to trap the smallest particles while ensuring maximum air passage.
- Exclusively formulated adhesive ensures glue seams will not break down.
- Thick, flat foam, greaseless sealing ring ensures maximum contact with your airbox, while acting as a breathable gasket for increased air passage.
- Twin Air filters are slightly smaller than stock to make them easier to change and to increase dead air space around the filter for better performance.
These filters are the best I replace the oem ones on all my bikes
Used on an 07 TRX 400, fits great! Can't go wrong with Twin Air!
I would recommend looking at the Pro Design Pro Flow Intake K&N Kit: