If you have the TRAIL TECH VECTOR this is a must for Dualsport riding? If you don’t have the Vector and ride Dualsport events or any other type of ride’s that need a trip meter to read 100th’s the Vector is a great choice at a reasonable price and adding the remote buttons makes it so easy to make on the fly mileage adjustments without having to remove your hands from the bars. So often at these types of events I run across someone lost on the trail trying to read their stock meter that only reads in 10th of a mile when the roll chart’s are set up in 100ths of a mile. With multiple turns in a 10th of a mile that could only = lost. In the trail tech lineup of trip meters this is the only one that read’s mileage in hundredths and offer’s the remote.
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
This is the Trail Tech Remote Switch for their Striker or Vector computer. It is an optional accessory which is not included in computer kits and allows the rider easy control of the features included with the applicable computer.
- Striker: The remote switch mirrors the buttons on Striker. It is not required to enable any extra features.
- Vector: The remote switch is required to access lap timer and rally mode extended feature sets. If not in lap timer or rally mode, the remote switch buttons function as duplicates of the buttons on the main computer.
- Lap timer mode is designed for race riders and time trials. Hit the lap counter button each time around the track - compare lap times on the fly with pace lights, or wait and review precise lap information afterwards. Remote switch required for lap timer mode.
- Rally mode is for rally and enduro racing, which requires the rider to be able to adjust the trip distance meter quickly and easily. During rally mode, edit the adjustable distance meter up or down with the remote switch, while the main computer buttons function normally.
- Includes 43 cm black wire for connecting remote to computer; an extension is available (sold separately).
- Note: Remote switch required for rally mode on Vector.
There have been no questions asked about the Trail Tech Striker/Vector Computer Remote.