- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
In 1978, Helmet House leveraged its expertise in the motorcycle retail and distribution business to launch the Tour Master brand of motorcycle riding gear - mainly apparel and gloves, and eventually bags, rainsuits and boots, too. Today Tour Master is a key player in the motorcycle aftermarket and one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of riding gear to street motorcyclists. Tour Master is very proud of where they are today. Just as proud as where they came from. Not bad for two guys who started out at a swapmeet...
- Water-repellent leather and PU upper.
- HiPora waterproof, breathable membrane.
- 3M ScotchLite on rear area for night time safety.
- VR single density compound sole for reliable grip.
- Auto-lock zipper covered with adjustable VELCRO brand hook-and-loop flap.
- Leather stretch panels for better comfort and durability.
- Molded nylon shin and ankle guard backed with shock absorbing material.
- Shock absorbing latex foam on flex panels.
- Leather shift pad.
- TecnoGI thermoplastic heel cup and toe cap.
- Preformed orthopedic vibration absorbing foot bed.
There have been no questions asked about the Tourmaster Women's Solution WP Air Boots.