- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
In 1978, Helmet House leveraged its expertise in the motorcycle retail and distribution business to launch the Tour Master brand of motorcycle riding gear - mainly apparel and gloves, and eventually bags, rainsuits and boots, too. Today Tour Master is a key player in the motorcycle aftermarket and one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of riding gear to street motorcyclists. Tour Master is very proud of where they are today. Just as proud as where they came from. Not bad for two guys who started out at a swapmeet...
- 600 Denier Carbolex shell converts easily to an Armor-Link Mesh shell, and vice-versa.
- Phoslite reflective piping helps to increase nighttime visibility.
- Heat resistant material panels line the lower inseams to help protect the pants from engine heat.
- Thigh length side zippers allow for ease of dressing.
- Double stitched construction throughout.
- Dual elastic panel waistband with adjustable waist belts and a 2-snap main closure.
- Removable, CE approved knee armor with Tour Master's exclusive 3-Position Knee Armor Alignment System as well as removable soft hip armor.
- Stretch materials in the calf, inseam and knees provide flexibility and a performance fit.
- Includes Tour Master's removable, 2-Stage Aqua-Therm liner; the first stage is a waterproof/windproof liner, and the insulated second stage can be easily attached for additional warmth.
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls, help to fine tune the fit.
- Features an 8"pant/jacket zipper attachment with the jacket side included.
- Can be combined with Tour Master Flex jacket.
There have been no questions asked about the Tourmaster Women's Flex Pants.