Real nice glove leather compliment these durable cold weather riding gloves.
Tourmaster Polar-Tex 2.0 Gloves
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
In 1978, Helmet House leveraged its expertise in the motorcycle retail and distribution business to launch the Tour Master brand of motorcycle riding gear - mainly apparel and gloves, and eventually bags, rainsuits and boots, too. Today Tour Master is a key player in the motorcycle aftermarket and one of the leading manufacturers and marketers of riding gear to street motorcyclists. Tour Master is very proud of where they are today. Just as proud as where they came from. Not bad for two guys who started out at a swapmeet...
- 600 denier polyester and goatskin leather construction.
- 100-gram 3M Thinsulate Flex insulation.
- Goatskin leather palm and thumb with a padded palm patch.
- Soft, polyester fleece inner lining.
- Waterproof and breathable barrier.
- Leather throttle guard between the thumb and index finger.
- Floating knuckle design and articulated fingers.
- Adjustable wrist closure with an elasticized wrist band.
- Self-activating toggle gauntlet closure.
- Pre-curved palm and fingers.
There have been no questions asked about the Tourmaster Polar-Tex 2.0 Gloves.