The All Balls CV Boot Kit material is compounded from an O.E.M.-grade DCR66 rubber that is formulated specifically for the demanding requirements of today's ATV's and UTV's.
- 40% higher tensile strength than conventional CV boot material, suitable for the high joint angles of today's ATV's and UTV's.
- 50% more abrasion resistant than conventional CV boot material to assure long life in today harsh off-road environments.
- Rubber compound is tested to -40°F to assure good performance and long life at low temperatures.
- Kits include two stainless steel clamps that are designed to be tightened without the use of special tools.
- Lithium based Molybdenum Grease insures good lubrication for long CV joint life.
- Easier to install than most O.E.M. and aftermarket boots.
- Does not require the use of a "Banding Tool".
- Sold individually.
- Note: Image is for display purposes only; actual item will vary according to fitment.