The Icon Airframe™ helmet represents the pinnacle in modern helmet design. The Airframe™ is equipped with multiple safety and comfort features developed through exhaustive research and real world feedback. Premier manufacturing processes assure that the Airframe™ meets or exceeds the high safety standards set by DOT, ECE, SG and SAI. When fitted properly, the precisely-engineered fiberglass / Dyneema / carbon fiber composite shell and energy-absorbing dual-density EPS liner reduce transmitted impact forces.
To keep you focused on what's ahead of you, the Airframe is fitted with Icon's Proshield™. Not only is the Proshield™ available in a variety of tinted styles with side plates for more graphic real estate, but it also features the Prolock™ shield lock system to keep your shield locked down, even during those high-speed head-checks. People come in all shapes and sizes, so why not helmets? The Airframe™ is available in XS - 3X with cheekpads that are interchangeable across the entire size range for tailoring just the right fit. Additionally, the HydraDry™ moisture wicking material used throughout the interior comfort liner and extensive venting system combine to produce the industry's most ventilated and comfortable helmet.
Those of a certain age may recognize the snarling chin bar grin from the Icon archives. Gone are the fiesta of colors, the greens and reds and yellows that made the Manic such a hit with the K-5 crowd. What is left is a pure skeletalform that reveals the Manic's true colors. A glossy bone matrix overlaid in black lines of nightmarish demarcation. Frantic scratchings of one possible future. The Construct Manic: an Icon 1000 interpretation of beast mode.
- All world standard, meets or exceeds the following: DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (EUROPE), SAI AS1698 (AUSTRALIA) and SG (JAPAN) Safety and Testing Standards.
- Fiberglass / Dyneema / carbon fiber shell.
- Medium oval headform.
- Wind tunnel tested and refined.
- Multiple oversized intake and exhaust ports.
- Removable molded breath deflector reduces shield fogging.
- Quick-change fog-free Proshield™ with sideplates.
- Fully removable / washable Hydradry™ interior.
- Rear spoiler for reduced helmet buffeting.
- Prolock™ secure shield locking system.
- Removable chin curtain.