The first to manufacture Tire Warmers in the USA, Chicken Hawk Racing supplies virtually all of the AMA Superbike teams and are well known for a their quality builds and durable products. Chicken Hawk Racing tire warmers are the choice of Factory Teams such as Yoshimura Suzuki, Jordan Motorsports and M4 Racing, as well as most privateers.
Tire Warmers create a slow gradual heating that permeates the entire tire carcass, raising the Hot Tire Pressure to what is desired out on the track.
- Performance: Tires are up to temperature and have the proper Hot Tire Pressure before you hit the track. This allows fast cornering from the first lap.
- Economy: Warm tires won't shred or tear on the opening laps. Eliminating Heat Cycles helps the tire last longer. Keeping tires warm in between track sessions eliminates the hardening of the tire that occurs while it cools.
- Safety: The cost of a Cold Tire Crash can vary from a few scratches to serious damage - for both bike and rider.
- Sets draw 1150 watts for the pair.
- Dupont Codura exterior, abrasion and weather-resistant.
- Inner liner is made of Dupont Nomex with heat sensitive dye.
- High-impact thermostats provide accurate temperature control.
- Full coverage Kapton heating elements provide even heating.
- Tightly knitted Aramid fiber insulation retains heat better than the competition.
- Dual-stage operating lights show when heating and when full temp has been reached.
- NEW - Quick Disconnect Power Cord adds a new level of safety to protect the warmers and makes moving wheels with tire warmers mounted easier.
- NEW - Integral Side Channels cover more of the tire / wheel for improved insulation and allows the tire warmer to fit more closely to the tire.
- Sold in pairs.
- Built and serviced in the USA and all Chicken Hawk Tire Warmers comes with a one-year warranty.
Pro-Line Model Specific Features:
- Hard Carry Case - protects during transit and storage.
- NEW - Aluminized Kevlar exterior provides a greater level of insulation.
- NEW - Digital Controller includes these features: Both Target temperature and Actual temperature are visible, Running Time shows how long the warmer has been running, Quick Disconnect Power Cable - safety and convenience, Normal mode or Gradual Heat Up modes can be selected, ability to display Fahrenheit or Celsius, and there is an optional Dual Voltage Controller which can accept EITHER 120 or 240V with no changes (sold separately).