The Scala rider Q1 TeamSet features two pre-paired Cardo Scala rider Q1 units in one package. It's the ideal communication system for a couple while on the road. Now, you can both stay connected!
The Cardo scala rider Q1 is the new entry-level Bluetooth headset from Cardo. It offers many new and innovative functions, and is a stereo Bluetooth headset for a rider-pillion intercom and an RDS FM radio receiver in one. With this new device, voice instructions from your GPS satellite navigation (e.g. TomTom RIDER or Garmin zumo) and phone calls from up to 2 Bluetooth mobile phones are forwarded to you directly, with top audio quality. An integrated RDS FM radio receiver with 6 programmable station presets rounds off the ample features offered by this communication device. The wireless installation kit for motorcycle helmets can be fitted to almost any helmet ready for operation within a few minutes.
Features and Functions:
- Intercom connection: Rider-to-pillion intercom (voice-activated or manual).
- Mobile phone connection: Simultaneous connection to 2 mobile phones Individually programmable emergency telephone numbers, Voice-activated call answer or reject (Vox technology) - you never need to take your hands off the handlebar, Voice-activated call function and dialing (mobile phone must support voice activation).
- GPS satellite navigation connection: Connection to Bluetooth-enabled GPS satellite navigators (Bluetooth headset profile required) for transmission of navigation instructions (e.g. Garmin zumo, TomTom Rider).
- Interchangeable stereo speakers - users can thus connect their own speakers via 3.5 mm jack plug.
- Full duplex connection: simultaneous speaking during intercom connection VOX function for hands-free intercom and telephone calls.
- A2DP Bluetooth stereo protocol for wireless hi-fi stereo connection to A2DP-compatible mobile phones or MP3 players.
- AVRCP function - for remote-controlled music playback (play, pause, fast forward, rewind) with compatible mobile phones or MP3 players.
- Digital signal processor for noise cancellation and echo reduction.
- Jack socket for connecting an MP3 player via a cable; reception of this audio soundtrack (e.g. from MP3 player) for rider and passenger.
- Voice-activated menu guidance.
- Automatic volume adjustment according to travel speed and background noise.
- Radio reception via integrated RDS FM module (6 programmable station presets).
- RDS function - automatic search for the best radio frequency for each station.
- Software update via USB connection (PC with Windows XP, Vista or 7 required).
- Click-to-Link function for fast connection to other compatible Cardo Scala Rider devices without prior coupling.
- Control keys are large and can be used intuitively.
- Sturdy and weather-resistant.
- Operating time: 10 hours (talk time) / Standby time: up to 10 days.
- Easy installation in just 5 minutes.
- Two ultra-flat speakers, suitable for tight helmets.
- Two (2x) Cardo scala rider Q1-control units.
- Clamp mount with cable and hybrid boom microphone and detachable stereo speakers.
- Adhesive pad mount (as an alternative to the clamp mount).
- Charger - with USB cable Stereo connection cable (with jack plug).
- Hook-and-loop pad for securing the speakers to the helmet.
- Hexagon key.
- Operating instructions.