- Please note: Tire sizes vary by ride, please check your current tire and wheel sizes before placing the order. If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at 1-888-676-8853.
The MotoSport.com Pirelli 250/450F Scorpion Tire Combo includes ONE Front and ONE Rear Pirelli Scorpion tire with the following features:
Optimal choice for professional training and amateur to semi-pro racers who ride all types of terrain - from loose, grassy surfaces to compact dirt and stones; conditions most commonly encountered on everyday motocross tracks - and demand performance lap after lap especially under "race simulation" conditions.
- Multi-ply carcass with high resistance to punctures but maximum flexibility to absorb forces during jumps or obstacles.
- Maximum grip in starting, acceleration and cornering on a wide range of terrain.
- Dedicated reduced wear compound for high performance consistency even in severe racing conditions throughout the life of the tire.
- Perfect application for training; optimal compromise between performance and durability.
- Sidewall provides precise steering and traction over roots.
- Tread pattern - based on the previous Scorpion model - is designed to maximize speed and control with excellent traction even in increasingly severe terrain conditions as during a race.
- For improved tear resistance and better bite, rear tire's tread rigidity improved through knob links ("bridges") and a new front tire structure layout is employed.
- Tread pattern and compounds proven with the most prestigious competitors in MX World Championship.
- Excellent self-cleaning properties.
- Enhanced quantity of edges on shoulder knobs to increase traction and side grip - increased knob surface for maximum grip and precise trajectory when leaned into turns.
- Front knobs: Arrow-like layout and side knobs for directional accuracy and straightaway visibility; V-shaped knobs improve braking stability and cornering side hold.
- Rear knobs: Central knobs optimized for maximum traction on all terrain applications. Surface area and compound's carbon black structure for balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance.
- Different dimples provide adaptability to terrain for improved grip during braking and cornering.
- Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform knob wear, resistance to deformation while damping and thus extended durability.
Tire Model Details:
- Pirelli Scorpion MX Soft 410: Sand and mud penetration. Special shape improves feedback in rutted conditions. Front is DOT Approved, Rear is NHS*.
- Pirelli Scorpion MX Mid Soft 32: Soft surfaces, such as mud or sand, and intermediate surfaces such as grass or compact and dry ground. Only Front 21" version is DOT Approved, all others NHS*.
- Pirelli Scorpion MX Mid Hard 554: For mid-hard hook-up; medium to hard terrain. NHS*.
- Pirelli Scorpion MX Hard 486: Hard and rocky terrain MX tires. Preferred for most Supercross and Arenacross applications. Front is DOT Approved, Rear is NHS*.
- Pirelli Scorpion MX Extra X: Durable, race-ready, all-around full range tire. Designed for a wide range of terrain from hard to medium-soft. Only Front 21" version is DOT Approved, all others NHS*.
- Pirelli Scorpion XC Mid Soft: The perfect enduro and woods choice for soft to intermediate terrain. Based on the popular MT44 (front) and MT32 (rear) tire. Front is DOT Approved, Rear is NHS*.
- Pirelli Scorpion XC Mid Hard: An aggressive DOT off-road tire. Based on the MT18 Series front and rear (HD) tires. Front and Rear are DOT Approved.
* All NHS (Not for Highway Service) motorcycle tires are only for pure racing and cannot be legally used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation.