When you take the most advanced performance technology and precision craftsmanship, coupled with professional athlete input and cutting edge styling, it calculates into an unbeatable formula that the One Industries design lab has used to create the Gamma helmet.
- Engineered shell for optimal strength to weight ratio.
- Superior impact protection from progressive energy absorbing inserts.
- Increased cooling from flow-through ventilation.
- Easily cleaned.
- Plush comfort with moisture management liner.
- Large peripheral visibility. Great goggle fitment.
- Pre-preg, reinforced fiberglass shell.
- Dual density EPS liner inserts.
- Large intake and exhaust vents and fully channeled liner.
- Snap in comfort liner and cheek pads.
- Moisture wicking Nylex comfort liner.
- Enlarged eye port.
- Unique 2-position visor adjustment.
- Meets or exceeds the following safety standards: Snell 2010 / DOT, ECE 22.05.
Constructed from a pre-preg, reinforced fiberglass shell, for a feather-lite feel that One Industries' athletes demand while not sacrificing the protection they need at the highest level of competition. Heat and sweat are not an issue with the flow-through ventilation system and moisture-wicking Nylex liner. Riders can now push harder and further in what is possibly the coolest helmet environment available in motocross.