One Industries began as a small band of riders driven by a common passion and a belief that they could do better. In 1997, the army began assembling in the heart of San Diego, California. First they revolutionized motocross graphics, but they were soon designing and marketing a complete line of innovative products for moto and bike riders. One Industries has been recognized as a world leader in moto graphic kits and seat covers since it was founded. Before long they were delivering industry leading moto gear, moto helmets, moto gloves and casual wear to hard core moto riders all over the world. So join them on your next ride. And become another rider in the "Army of ONE."
The MotoSport.com One Industries Defcon & Gamma Combo - TXT1 includes ONE each of the following:
One Industries Gamma Helmet - TXT1:
When you take the most advanced performance technology and precision craftsmanship, coupled with professional athlete input and cutting edge styling, it calculates into an unbeatable formula that the One Industries design lab has used to create the Gamma helmet.
Constructed from a pre-preg, reinforced fiberglass shell, for a feather-lite feel that One Industries' athletes demand while not sacrificing the protection they need at the highest level of competition. Heat and sweat are not an issue with the flow-through ventilation system and moisture-wicking Nylex liner. Riders can now push harder and further in what is possibly the coolest helmet environment available in motocross.
- Engineered shell for optimal strength-to-weight ratio.
- Superior impact protection with progressive energy-absorbing dual-density inserts.
- Increased cooling from flow-through ventilation.
- Easily cleaned removable inner liner and cheek pads.
- Plush comfort with moisture management liner.
- Large peripheral visibility; great goggle fitment.
- Meets or exceeds the following safety standards: Snell M2010 / DOT, ECE 22.05.
One Industries Defcon Jersey - TXT1:
Defcon is One Industries premium race apparel line. It sets the standard by which all others are measured.
- Engineered chassis built of moisture-wicking materials.
- Enhanced cooling through strategically placed mesh panels.
- Lighter weight and better functioning garment with tailored, athletic cut.
- Increased coverage and uncompromised comfort with custom collar.
- Elimination of sleeve bunching and forearm discomfort with cuffless sleeves.
- Long tail with extra material remains tucked in.
One Industries Defcon Pants - TXT1:
- Tailored fitting chassis designed around aggressive race position.
- Advanced materials for optimized protection, durability, ventilation and mobility.
- Engineered stretch panels around knee to accommodate wide range of protection.
- Reduced weight through limited application of non-essential embellishments.
- Unrivaled heat dissipation, abrasion resistance and bike grip with inner leather knee.
- Secure and durable waist closure system.