The answer to more leg room on floorboard equipped H-D Models!
- Levers move the location of the brake pedal pad forward and down while flattening the angle of the pad.
- Now your foot is no longer "under" the brake pedal, resulting in easier and more natural braking.
- All levers are beautifully polished and chrome-plated steel.
- They have a bronze bushing with a grease fitting for smooth operation and long life.
- Note: On 2002 - 2012 models, Kuryakyn's Extended Brake Pedals provide slightly more extension than stock but the brake pedal pad is lower and flatter, making the transition from board to brake more natural.