So far so good I Deff recommend using thread lock on the bolts cause they tend to back out every now and then but other wise great for the price
Trail Tech Bar Clamp With Renthal Fat Bar Combo
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Question
- Sizing Chart
Steering stem and bar clamp combos include:
- Bar, Pad and Bar Mounts.
- Designed for oversize (1-1/8") handlebars.
- For most applications key switch and / or indicator lights are relocated into the clamp.
- Mounts directly to stock steering stem.
- Custom designed for exact model fit.
- Easy to install, stainless steel mounting hardware is included.
- CNC-machined from 6061 billet aluminum and hand polished to a high gloss.
- Note: Not intended for use with Trail Tech Computers or mounted light kits.
- 1-1/8" (28.6 mm) diameter, aluminum alloy, taper-wall, braceless handlebar.
- Combines excellent strength with good resilience.
- Shot-peened anodized corrosion-resistant finish.
- 5 mm wall thickness at the bend adds strength.
- This bar is particularly applicable where the lack of a crossbrace is of special importance.
I got these bars for my 450r and the clamp bolts kept backing out. Pretty annoying landing a jump when your bars keep moving. Bars are great but clamps not so much.
Just installed on my daughters 2007 400EX. It gave it a very comfortable ride height for any riders size.
Feel free to give us a call at 888-676-8853 and we would be happy to help you out with your order.