Sidi Agueda Boots
- Write a Review
- 2 Questions
- Sizing Chart
SIDI puts rider fit and performance foremost, and the results speak for themselves. Winning is SIDI's legacy, established by more than 50 years of footwear innovation in the pursuit of performance and helping athletes realize their fullest potential. SIDI - A continuing passion for craftsmanship.
- Sidi quality and long life in a more economic package in a boot named after a World Championship motocross track in Portugal.
- Technomicro material is used as the base material.
- TA sole is made of anti-skid rubber and can be replaced by a cobbler.
- TA sole features excellent rear brake feel.
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- Removable arch support.
- Inner heat shield.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- Internal molded plastic malleolus guard with ergonomic closed-cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
- Rigid, shock-resistant, anatomically-shaped heel for maximum protection.
- Replaceable micro-adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps.
- Cambrelle lining.
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable.
- Slim, cool non-bootie design.