- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The name SHOEI has long been synonymous with "premium" in the motorcycle helmet market - a credential that hundreds of loyal men and women in their Japan factories wear with great pride. The evolution and production of their world-class helmet line is a meticulous process that combines the very latest in technology with consumer feedback, modern testing practices, advanced materials, and over 50 years of helmet building experience. Just like the very first SHOEI helmet built by their founder back in 1959, every SHOEI today is still handmade in Japan utilizing a sophisticated process that involves over 50 people for each and every helmet.
- Replacement CF-1V face shield with tear-off posts for the Shoei X-Eleven, RF-1000, TZ-R, and Multitec helmets.
- Comes with tear-off posts, used for racing.
- This scratch resistant, 3-dimensionally curved replacement shield offers the finest optical quality available.
- The shield surface is flat so tear-offs can lay across the viewing port.
- Scratch-resistant coating and nearly 100% UVA and UVB protection.
- Features the Shoei Q.R.S.A. (Quick Release Self-Adjusting) Base Plate System which allows for tool-less face shield removal and installation.
- Every time the shield is lowered, the spring-loaded Q.R.S.A. base plate pulls the shield back to contact the window beading evenly, ensuring a wind and waterproof seal between shield and helmet.
- Tear-offs sold separately.
There have been no questions asked about the Shoei CF-1V Shield With Tear Off Posts.