Scorpion is a U.K.-based world leading manufacturer of exhaust systems and mufflers. The innovative approach to design, use of high-specification materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensure a truly world-class product that is guaranteed.
The Stealth is for bikes with underseat exhausts fitted as standard, it brings performance gains you can feel and great looks to the visible 'business end' of the exhaust.
- For bikes with underseat exhausts fitted as standard.
- Brings performance gains and great looks to the visible 'business end' of the exhaust.
- Plug and play, easy-fit cans, no remapping of electronics.
- Lifetime guarantee (damage the exhaust and get one at half MSRP).
- No repacking of exhaust.
- Complies with California Air Resources Board.
- Available with carbon, stainless or titanium canister.
- Note: Image is for reference ONLY, each part is unique and specific to each vehicle.
Life and Soul: All the people involved in the design, development and manufacturer of Scorpion products are passionate racers. Because of this, they know what you, the customer, expects: great quality, great sound, great power.
Dyno Tested: Scorpion obtains new motorcycle models from their network of dealers as soon as they become available. Then it's straight into the Dyno room where they test the bike with the O.E.M. exhaust still fitted to see where improvements can be made - not just in power and torque, but also ground clearance, ease of fitment and looks. Each Scorpion exhaust is specifically designed for the particular application. Scorpion exhausts are designed to boost power, not just at peak revs, but through the RPM range, giving you greater throttle response and improved overall performance - especially in the mid-range. They run computer simulated acceleration tests so they can see how much faster the bike will be traveling over a timed burst of throttle.