Nice helmet. Good quality for the price. Easy transaction. Would recommend.
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
The all new EXO-R410 elevates the standard for Scorpion's full face street helmet line. With a radically advanced shell design, the ultra-lightweight SNELL approved EXO-R410 comes equipped with advanced features such as the Ellip-Tec™ ratchet system for easy shield removal, EverClear® fog-free shield for increased vision in extreme conditions, KwikWick 2® liners for exceptional moisture control, a finely tuned ventilation system, and the unprecedented integration of the Emergency Release System. The EXO-R410 is a true high performance helmet at an unbeatable value.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, their industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact.
- EverClear® No Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology. Anti-scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection. (Clear shield included.)
- Pinlock® 100% Max Vision®: Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog-free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionExo® 2D flat race shield with tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory, sold separately).
- KwikWick II® Liner Fabric: KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit™: KwikFit™ cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eyeglasses.
- Quiet Neck Roll: Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet.
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System: Easy, secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- Faceshield Lock / Vent System: Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet.
- Emergency Release System: Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
- Meets or exceeds SNELL and DOT standards.
Note: Sold with clear faceshield, other shield options also available and sold separately.
This helmet fits like a glove, not like O.J's glove, but one crafted to surround my face with comfortable padding. The white and orange design of this helmet goes very well the Scorpion orange and black jacket I chose to accentuate my orange Honda Shadow. I would certainly recommend this product to anyone looking for a full face helmet. The salesperson at the motorcycle dealership commented on how great this helmet looked. I am very happy with this and the Scorpion jacket I purchased.
There have been no questions asked about the Scorpion EXO-R410 Helmet - Split.
|Size||Head Circumference||Hat Size|
|X-Small||20.9 - 21.3in (53.1 - 54.1cm)||6-5/8 - 6-3/4|
|Small||21.7 - 22in (55.1 - 55.9cm)||6-7/8 - 7|
|Medium||22.4 - 22.8in (56.9 - 57.9cm)||7-1/8 - 7-1/4|
|Large||23.2 - 23.6in (58.9 - 59.9cm)||7-3/8 - 7-1/2|
|X-Large||24 - 24.4in (61.0 - 62.0cm)||7-5/8 - 7-3/4|
|2X-Large||24.8 - 25.2in (63.0 - 64.0cm)||7-7/8 - 8|
|3X-Large||25.6 - 26in (65.0 - 66.0cm)||8-1/8- 8-1/4|
|Small||18.9 - 19.3in (48.0 - 49.0cm)|
|Medium||19.8 - 20.2in (50.3 - 51.3cm)|
|Large||20.5 - 20.9in (52.1 - 53.1cm)|
1. Measure your head size. To do this, pass a tape measure horizontally around your head at a height of about one inch above your eye- brows. When done properly, you will have measured the largest part of your head.
2. Check your measurement with the helmet sizing chart and select the closest size. As the helmet may not always meet your head size exactly, and your head measurement may fall between two sizes, first try the smaller size.
WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR HELMET
1. Expand the helmet opening by pulling outwards on each chinstrap, and slide your head into the helmet. If you are unfamiliar with helmets you may be reluctant to pull the helmet down, as it may feel too tight. Even if the helmet is difficult to put on, please use the smallest helmet possible. The helmet should feel snug. If the helmet is not tight, it is too big for you. New helmets will break in and loosen slightly over time.
2. Once the helmet is on:
- Check that the helmet inner lining fits snugly all around your head.
- Check that the top pad presses on the top of your head.
- Check that the cheek pads press up against your cheeks. When you open and close your mouth, you should drag your teeth along the inside of your cheeks.
- Check to make sure that you cannot easily slide your finger into the helmet along the side of your temple.
- Hold the helmet with one hand on each side. Without moving your head, try to move the helmet up and down, and side to side. You should feel the skin of your head and face being pulled as you try to move the helmet. If you can move the helmet around easily, it is too big. Try a smaller size. Please note that during this check, the chinstraps should be properly fastened.