- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
The EXO-R2000 is Scorpion's flagship performance race helmet. Built with the exclusive TCT composite shell construction, the lightweight EXO-R2000 was developed by Scorpion engineers with input from MotoGP riders and tested on the track as well as in the lab. Scorpion's exclusive Ellip-Tec ratchet technology ensures a tight seal around the shield while the advanced aero-tuned ventilation system produces generous airflow and circulation throughout the helmet. The aerodynamically-designed tear-drop shell shape minimizes buffeting at high speeds and the AirFit cheekpad system ensures a custom snug fit. The EXO-R2000 comes equipped with Emergency Release cheek pads, a standard EverClear shield plus a bonus Dark Smoke EverClear shield. Pinlock MaxVision-ready flat shields with tear-off posts are available as an accessory for the track. Scorpion's DNA is infused into every facet of the EXO-R2000 and the result is a new benchmark for quality and value in a premium helmet.
- TCT Composite Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5-layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers.
- Four Shell Sizes: To optimize weight, fitment, and comfort. The R2000 is built with 4 shell sizes and 6 EPS liners. Providing you a true MotoGP-developed race helmet.
- EverClear No-Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection (Clear shield standard, free dark smoke shield included).
- Pinlock 100% Max Vision: Pinlock 100% Max Vision ensures a 100% fog-free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO 2D flat race shield with tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory, sold separately).
- AirFit Liner Inflation System: Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit.
- KwikWick II Liner Fabric: KwikWick II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit: KwikFit cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Quiet Neck Roll: Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet.
- Ellip-Tec Ratchet System: Easy, secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- Faceshield Lock / Vent System: Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet.
- Emergency Release System: Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
- Titanium Double D-ring: High-strength titanium D-ring system with industry-leading durability.
- Meets or exceeds SNELL and DOT standards.
There have been no questions asked about the Scorpion EXO-R2000 Helmet.