Bought this for my r6. The fit is good but not perfect. Not as much pad needed as supplied. I kind of wish I had trimmed it down a bit. But...It is great for control of the bike. Excellent grip means no more getting crammed up against the tank during short stops. Also very easy to grip the bike with my knees now so it adds excellent control. Overall I am satisfied with this product.
Stomp Grip Traction Pads
- 7 Reviews
- 3 Questions
STOMPGRIP Traction Pads for streetbikes make gripping your ride incredibly easy, and therefore require less energy to hold on to the bike. They are custom designed and engineered to fit tank sides, tank covers, tank tops, tank rear sections, frames, and more.
- Increased bike control. More contact between the bike and rider.
- Reduced fatigue and arm pump. More lower body grip and less upper body stress.
- Ultra-clear proprietary elastomer material. Developed to meet STOMP's exacting specs.
- Aggressive volcano profile traction bumps.
- Paint and graphics remain visible through the traction pads.
- Non-abrasive material. Designed to wear down and be replaced like a tire. Does not wear leathers as compared to griptape.
- Pre-molded with rounded edges that resist peeling.
- Super strong 3M peel-and-stick adhesive.
I use these Stomp Grip Volcano traction pads on my bike to increase contact & control with my bike. I use my bike for trackday events and these grips reduce fatigue and improves control.
Stompgrip products feature 3M adhesive backing that works very well when applied correctly. I have no problems with adhesion when I follow the instructions. I am also impressed with the quality of the universal and bike specific pads.
I recommend this product to my fellow riders and I certainly install these grips on any trackbike I own.
Before installing these grip pads i would be sliding back and forth on my seat while i ride. When i would lean into a turn or curve it would be scary cause I would slide too much, now that doesnt happen anymore.
I really like this product, installed easily, fit perfect. It helps me keep from sliding around so much on my bike.
My traction pads where shipped promptly and the instructions were spot on with installation. I used a heat gun on a low setting on both the tank and the pad prior to application. I have much better control of the bike with these pads and I recommend them to anyone.
Very good quality, and a basic installation. I would recomend useing 2 people to apply them.
THESE MAKE CONTROLLING THE BIKE ALOT EASYER..MORE TRACTION