SPIDI Warrior Chest Armor
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Spidi's effort in the safety field brought the company to certify a chest protector, in fact SPIDI's Warrior Chest is regulated as Level 1 prEn 1621-3 (provisional norm for Chest protector for motorbike usage).
The Warrior technology is composed by 3 layers shaped as a square blocks structure designed to spread out the shockwave.
Warrior Chest Protector main tech specs and features are:
- 21,8 Kn shock absorbing value (clears prEn 1621-3 test).
- 644 square centimeter area covered by the protector.
- Biomechanic junctions are able to adapt to the chest's morphology; this also enables easy folding for storing the protector.
- Max thickness is 15 mm (guarantees aerodynamics and comfort).
- Great air circulation thanks to wide air vents.
- 140 gram weight.
- Warrior chest comes built-in or optional on most SPIDI jackets and top range leather suits.
There have been no questions asked about the SPIDI Warrior Chest Armor.