Sidi Vortice Boots
- Write a Review
- 2 Questions
- Sizing Chart
Description Item #SID003O
- External ankle brace system.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- The all new two piece Vortice sole is constructed of a polyurethane and rubber blend. It features a removable insert in front of the arch area where much wear and tear normally occurs due to sharp metal brake pedals and shift levers. Another patented-exclusive Sidi feature!
- 1.7 mm thick Technomicro is used as a base material.
- Double stitched in all high stress areas.
- Closable air vents on the foot outer and toe areas.
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable.
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind-free zip and improved fit.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Perforated Teflon-treated nylon lining.
- Shock-absorbing heel cup.
- The toe slider is made in nylon reinforced with fiberglass; it is fitted with a new air intake and an innovative alloy insert.
- Tecno - II buckle system for a perfect, glove-like fit.
- Tecno VR-adjustable calf system.
- Cambrelle lining.
- The Vortice can accommodate riders with up to an 18 inch calf diameter at 12.5 inches above the bottom of the heel; with an optional longer strap system, riders with up to 20-1/2 inch calf diameters can be accommodated.
- Padded Achilles area.
Write a Review
Not Yet: 0
Q: Sidi Vortice Boot- broken instep strap?
Over 3 years ago
My boots are a few years old. Overall in good shape- no crashes. However, one of the instep straps has cracked and is about to separate- then I won't be able to secure the buckle over top of foot. Is it possible to order a replacement part? The problem is that the base of the each part of the instep strap is sewn onto the boot, but I'm hoping a shoe repair place might be able to do it. Any help would be appreciated. I attached a stock picture of the boots with the problem area circled.
MotoSport StaffOver 3 years ago Location: Portland, OR, USA
A: Unfortunately I do not see this item listed as an available replacement part. I would call Sidi directly, as a lot of times you can send the boots in for repair for a very reasonable price. Sidi can be reached at 1-831-883-4800.
Q: Can you guys get me a black/red SIDI VORTICE BOOTS size 9.5 or what you show on the list its all that you have or maybe on back order?
Over 6 years ago
MotoSport Staff ExpertOver 6 years ago Location: Portland, OR
A: Its not a color we stock but we can order it for you. give us a call and we can set it up for you.
1-2 of 2