the boot is very light, and closes well on the calf. I have long slender feet however and the lack of buckles on the center and lower sections leave some slop that I don't like. They also aren't very stiff on the to box and annoys my foot on when I have to upshift.
Sidi ST Boots
- 4 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
SIDI puts rider fit and performance foremost, and the results speak for themselves. Winning is SIDI's legacy, established by more than 50 years of footwear innovation in the pursuit of performance and helping athletes realize their fullest potential. SIDI - A continuing passion for craftsmanship.
- External ankle brace system.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Dual-compound sole.
- Sidi's exclusive cam-lock buckle system for easy entry and boot removal while still offering a perfect glove-like fit.
- Bolt-on (no hook-and-loop!) replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe.
- 1.7 mm thick Technomicro is used as a base material.
- Double-stitched in all high stress areas.
- Closable air vents on the foot outer.
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable.
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind-free zip and improved fit.
- Cambrelle lining.
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad.
- Perforated Teflon-treated nylon lining.
- Replaceable, shock-absorbing heel cup.
- The ST can accommodate riders with up to a 15-inch calf diameter 12.5 inches above the bottom of the heel.
- Padded Achilles area.
- CE approved.
I also own the Sidi ST Air. I purchased the ST because I wanted a winter boot. I really like this boot. The ankle support is great. The boot is very comfortable. I wear it riding and at work on occasion.
Bought this boot to replace my A* boots for trackday/race use. And they are great! I also have a pair of Sidi Crossfire dirtbike boots and love them. I have thin legs so the latches on these boots help tighten down the upper part of the boot. Something my SMX boots couldn't do. I wear a size 11.5 and the size 46 fit perfect. They are very easy/comfortable to walk around in. It is still cold so I cannot speak about the ventilation but the vents are large and look to work well. The build quality is top notch with lots of protection. And most of the parts are replaceable. Overall an outstanding trackday boot. Would work well for everyday riding also.
My first pair of Sidis were Strada Rain boots. Unfortunately, the soles on these were history after nine months. I'm trying again with a more expensive pair; if it doesn't work, throw money at it! These STs fit great and work with my controls. Only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that I don't know if the soles will last longer than 9 months. However, I did see a bit of wear after the first ride, even though the soles appear to be different. Motosport is great to deal with.
There have been no questions asked about the Sidi ST Boots.