These socks are nice. They fit my large feet, feel good in my boots, and keep my feet cool compared to traditional white and black socks. The only reason I did not give it five stars are because of the air holes that run up the calfs of the socks. Even though they provide great airflow to the legs and feet, I believe it opens up the possibility for premature holes in the socks after a few rides and washes. But overall, great socks! I totally recommend these to anyone!
Sidi Faenza Socks
- 4 Reviews
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
SIDI puts rider fit and performance foremost, and the results speak for themselves. Winning is SIDI's legacy, established by more than 50 years of footwear innovation in the pursuit of performance and helping athletes realize their fullest potential. SIDI - A continuing passion for craftsmanship.
- 50% Meryl / 45% polyamide / 9% elastane / 5% Nostatex.
- Multisensory Microfiber is delicately soft, gently caressing your body like a second skin.
- Elasticized yarn.
- Strong compression along the shin.
- Gradual compression around the ankle.
- Smooth-knit elastic cuff at the top for greater control and longer life.
- Anatomical foot construction with gradual compression along bridge of foot.
- Increased elasticity central band around the top of the foot for a super-close fit.
- Easy care and ultra-rapid drying.
- Made in Italy.
I bought these to take on a resent ride in the high Sierra's in Nevada/California. I wore them under knee braces and Sidi boots for a 130 mile ride. They were very comfortable and didn't move or bunch up on me. They are a great buy...I will buy more.
This is my first pair of sidi socks. They are very comfortable. I enjoy the padding. I have sidi boots. The socks fit the boots very well.
Thought these would just be an impulse buy and not really needed...But after using them once I will never ride without them. They fit great, my feet loved them! I wear over the boot riding pants and these socks go just past the top of my boots for a perfect fit. Very glad I splurged on them at the time.
There have been no questions asked about the Sidi Faenza Socks.