These are the best pair of boots I've owned ( & I've owned quite a few). I feel very secure wearing them. They are as comfortable to walk in as they are to ride. The quality of the material and the manufacturing is outstanding (wouldn't expect anything less from SIDI). They are warm in mid 30* weather with plenty of space for thick or double up socks and keep your feet dry!!! You get what you pay for. My favorite part...I can wear them with my jeans without looking funky, unlike your traditional street bike boot. Way to go SIDI.
Sidi Canyon Gore-Tex Boots
- 1 Review
- 3 Questions
- Sizing Chart
SIDI puts rider fit and performance foremost, and the results speak for themselves. Winning is SIDI's legacy, established by more than 50 years of footwear innovation in the pursuit of performance and helping athletes realize their fullest potential. SIDI - A continuing passion for craftsmanship.
- Top grain leather construction.
- Equipped with the world-famous Gore-Tex highly breathable and waterproof membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider's feet.
- The Gore-Tex membrane breathes more than any other membrane thus the rider's feet will stay cooler in warm weather with a Gore-Tex-equipped boot.
- Contrasting texture upper.
- Velcro brand hook-and-loop closure system above the ankle.
- Micro-adjustable strap system below the ankle.
- Full-length inner gaiter.
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad.
- Cambrelle lining.
- Internal heel protection.
- Internal ankle protection.
- Internal toe protection.
- Leather toe shift-brake pad.
- Nylon plate and internally-padded shin plate.
- Double-stitched in all high stress areas.
- Reflective panels.
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole.