This was a fairly easy install and looks really nice. Just make sure you have some blue thread locker. Many people would say don't go for the no cut frame sliders, and I certainly agree. I have read some pretty awful things about how these can damage the frame if dropped, among other things. However, if you're really against cutting through your fairings, these would be okay. I personally wish I would have gotten the frame sliders that go through your engine stud. It's better to damage the fairing than the frame.
Shogun Motorsports Carbon S5 No Cut Frame Sliders
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Questions
Shogun Carbon S5 Frame Sliders combine form and function as they bring aesthetic appeal to your motorcycle as well as unparalleled impact protection. Tailor designed for each sportbike, these new, sleek, carbon-sleeved Frame Sliders will help provide the same essential impact protection you've come to expect from Shogun Frame Sliders as well as give your sportbike a custom new look"
- Shogun Carbon S5 frame sliders combine form and function to provide a unique look to your motorcycle without sacrificing impact protection.
- Each frame slider kit is designed for specific applications and the carbon sleeved slider has all the same great features found in a standard Shogun frame slider kit.
- All Shogun Carbon S5 frame sliders come with black anodized end caps.
- No modifications required.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Replacement parts available and sold separately.
- Sold as a kit (slider pair and needed hardware).
- Note: Optional Shogun Motorsports S5 Frame Slider End Caps are available in red, blue, gold, chrome and silver finish and are sold separately.
These look great on my bike and I love that they have the replaceable caps in case they ever get scratched. Great quality.
The sliders were for a 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 250R after taking the side farings off they went on fairly easy . they look great and are very high quality.
*please note the displayed image, is generic and may not represent the specific kit for your bike.