- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
Since 1998 River Road has provided exceptional value and quality to the traditional American motorcyclist. River Road is a unique and trusted brand that is established as an industry leader. The River Road mission is to offer superior products for the cruiser and motorcycle enthusiast with outstanding value, proven designs and top quality materials.
- This waterproof, breathable, 3/4-length, heavy-duty textile riding jacket knows no boundaries.
- Two-way front zipper covered by a snap down external storm flap keeps water and cold air out.
- Venting comes from 2 front shoulder intake vents and 2 rear vertical exhaust vents; both sets of vents are protected with high-quality waterproof zippers.
- The removable, insulated, fully-sleeved liner has a built-in pocket for most mobile devices.
- High quality and flexible CE-approved armor is used in shoulders and elbows for protection; the back is protected by a removable, upgradable EVA foam armor.
- The suede-like lined collar with adjustable tab closure offers a comfortable, secure fit.
- Two chest storage pockets, protected by waterproof zippers, and 2 lower front pockets with snap closure offer plenty of storage space.
- Reflective piping on front and back increases visibility.
- Adjustable cuffs and adjustable waist belt provide a secure fit.
- Jacket-to-pants zipper attachment system connects to the River Road Taos Pants.
- Includes 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
There have been no questions asked about the River Road Taos Jacket.