- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
The Sand 2 trousers are equipped to keep pace on your wildest adventures. They feature a durable, removable waterproof membrane and a lightweight but highly insulated thermal liner. A grip panel at the seat adds a nice performance touch, as do plenty of pockets for storage and air inlet zippers for added ventilation.
- Primary features: Calf zippers, grip panel at seat, stretch, hook-and-snap front closure, adjustable protector pockets, short and long connection zipper.
- Composition: Outer shell: 64% polyamide, 36% polyester / lining: 75% polyester, 25% polyamide / thermal liner: 100% polyamide (insulation 100% polyester) / membrane: 100% polyurethane (tricot 100% polyamide).
- Ventilation: VCS|zippers at upper legs.
- Adjustability: Adjustment strap at waist, adjustment tab at ankles.
- Fit: Regular, tour fit.
- Protection: Double textile seat, ProLife CE protection, fully perforated EVA foam.
- Insulation: Detachable thermal liner.
- Outer shell: PWR|shell 500D stretch, Lorica, PWR|shell 500D, polyester 600D, sure grip, PWR|wax 1200D.
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at upper legs and on the calves, reflective logo at waistband.
- Waterproofing: Detachable hydratex|3L (5000 mm H2O).
- Breathability: Detachable hydratex|3L (7000 g / m2 / 24 hrs).
There have been no questions asked about the REV'IT! Sand 2 Pants.