REV'IT! Nitric H2O Rain Jacket
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
- Sizing Chart
The Nitric H2O Rain jacket has been purposefully designed as a classic overcoat. It can be worn over any leather or textile jacket, offering great functional features with a level of quality not often found in basic 'day saving' rainwear. The jacket is constructed of PVC-free PWR|Oxford, offering 100% waterproofing as well as breathability. Draw straps at the cuffs, collar, hips, and waist ensure perfect closure against wind and water. For visibility, reflection panels have been laminated onto the fabric at strategic positions on the upper arms. Plus, there's plenty of storage in this jacket, both inside and outside: this includes a waterproof document pocket behind the front closure, and easy storage for the hood in the collar pocket. Comes with a handy transport bag.
- Primary features: Includes transport bag, hood with easy inside-collar storage, EN343 certified, PVC-free.
- Composition: Outer shell: 100% polyester (100% polyurethane coating) / lining: 100% polyester.
- Pockets: Napoleon pocket, stash pockets, inner pocket.
- Adjustability: Adjustment tab at upper arms and cuffs, adjustment straps at waist, adjustment drawcord at hood and hem.
- Fit: Tour fit, regular.
- Outer shell: PVC-free PWR|Oxford with polyurethane coating, PVC-free PWR|Oxford EN471 with polyurethane coating (Hi-Viz Yellow).
- Visibility: Laminated reflection at upper arms.
- Waterproofing: 100% waterproof.
There have been no questions asked about the REV'IT! Nitric H2O Rain Jacket.