These are the exact same bars my bike comes with stock, except they were cheaper to buy as the aftermarket bar than the OEM option, even though they are the exact same bar. Either way, it works great!
- 94 Reviews
- 121 Questions
- Sizing Chart
Renthal 7/8" handlebars re-wrote history when they became the first aftermarket aluminum handlebar to be fitted as O.E.M. on a Japanese motocross motorcycle. All Honda CR/CRF and Kawasaki KX/KXF models (except minis) are fitted with a Renthal 7/8" handlebar as original equipment.
The exclusive aluminum alloy and the advanced manufacturing processes Renthal uses result in a handlebar which is more than capable of withstanding the extreme rigors of motocross and supercross riding and racing.
- 7/8" (22 mm) external diameter to fit most standard-sized clamps and controls.
- 7010 T6 aluminum - which Renthal has exclusive rights to - is a specially developed alloy for the manufacture of handlebars.
- Oversize tubing is machined down to 7/8" to ensure a perfect, consistent diameter.
- High impact strength, lightweight and excellent vibration dampening.
- Shot peened surface finish to help prevent fatigue failure.
- Knurling - grip end only - increases bonding between bar and grip.
- No knurling in clamp area, this could cause stress on the riser and lead to fatigue failure.
- Anodizing - a 15 step anodizing process forms an integral coating giving protection against corrosion.
- Renthal's copyrighted, bonded lightweight single bolt clamping system for the cross-brace greatly increases strength whilst still allowing flex.
- Laser-etched positioning grid.
- The highest quality - 35 individual steps / processes required in the production of each bar and 58 separate quality checks made.
- A specially developed injection-molded crossbar pad is included with every handlebar.
- Note: The cross-brace is fitted to all Renthal 7/8" MX handlebars and the streetfighter handlebars.
very strong handlebars with a great finish. cant wait to go out riding and test them!
I bought these for my girlfriend's bike, these are the upgrades from the stock handlebars, they are raised for greater comfort when riding standing up. they are raised just like the stock bars. I previously had some cr high's on the bike, they were low when riding standing up.
Really good replacement bars. The stock bars are junk and usually bend pretty quick. These are a also a lot stronger then the stock bars.
My kid loves them.
Durable handle bars with excellent strength and feel.
Bought these bars to replace the weak stock bars they are really good replacement bars for mini bikes !!
Bought for my son's CR250R, set up for woods...He is a tall rider and stands 95% of the time so wanted a tall bar, have tried the RC bend and CR high bend but these are actually ATV bars but he loves them, second pair I bought for the bike, they have taken a beating over two years of woods riding and finally had to replace.
We always use Renthal standard 7/8" bars. I ended up giving away the spare Renthal bars we drug to the track for years while we were running 85s and superminis. It turns out these bars can be bent after all. My son had a crash that was severe enough to tweak the bars at an indoor track this winter. I'm guessing probably 20 crashes without bending the bars, but my son's recent indoor crash was one of those crowd gasping jobs that makes a father pray harder. These bars are great and we will continue buying them.
What is there to say? Only bars I use period.
Nice and strong. Look great on my YZ!
Replacing my twisted stock bars with these. I was pleasantly surprised with the wall thickness and the acerbis tree buster ends fit in nicely without the rubber spacers. The car high bend gave me about another inch of height over the stock bars which greatly helped standing comfort!
broke 2 wheels on tubing cutter...had to finish using hacksaw. Even then took a concentrated effort. Was expecting all red bar..but still good
Renthal handlebars are awesome easy to install . Look great and function just like the original ones I had on my bike
Great bars and got them in 2 days.
Bought the cr150 Adults for my 2001 warrior
these bars have strength, style and awesome color variations to match. Also can't beet the price!
Cheap price, far better than stock and look nice to boot!
I put these bars on my 94 yz 250. it looks great with my paint job thanks motosport
These bars are the best ones i have ever had they are strong and durable these survive alot of hard crashs......EXCELLENT!!!