This is an awesome lever! Can't beat the price and can't break the lever!
- 7 Reviews
- 8 Questions
Unlike other unbreakable levers on the market, the Intellilever can dislocate in a full 270 degrees of motion in any direction. By incorporating an internal spring and cable system, the lever blade could "pop" out of place during a crash and then easily return to its original location afterwards. This design allows users to completely tighten the clutch and brake perches so that they wouldn't move during a crash and have to be banged back into place.
- Lighter Overall Weight - The Gen2 levers are 15% lighter through extensive use of Renthal's 5 axis CNC machines.
- Slimmer Forged Lever Blade - The new forged lever blade has a more ergonomic feel while also increasing strength. The lever blade also features a laser etched logo and a hard anodized finish.
- Revised Lever Pivot Joint - The new design and shape of the pivot joint allows the lever to return to its home position more easily after a fall and the stiffer internal spring will help prevent an unintended dislocation.
- Updated Lever Reach Adjustment - The lever reach adjustment screw has been relocated for easier use while mounted on the handlebar.
- Updated Lever Shroud - The lever shroud has a new shape and material which improves durability and ease of assembly and maintenance.
Bought the pair for my kx 250f.. Fitment and feel where amazing, only issue was that my front break lever I was testing it and the inner cable snapped off. Talked to motosport about it and they hooked it up with a warranty. Other than that have fell a couple of times at the track and they are holding on pretty good
The internal cable broke the first time I dropped my bike. Not cool. It has a brass connection that just snapped. It broke so easy I thought it was like a shock absorber type of thing, and designed to do that. but when I called motosport they said no.. real bummer
I think this product is a must have. It had it installed in 10 minutes truely unbreakable design( unless you cut it with a saw). I'm only 16 and have been riding since I was 4 so I know how to take care of bikes.
I got the clutch and brake levers. I figured its money well spent. They are not to much money either like some of the other levers.
This is by the far the most comfortable unbreakable leaver I have tried. I replaced a pair of ASV C6's with these and immediately noticed a drop in finger discomfort and arm pump. I can't say enough about how much I enjoy the comfort of these levers. Truly the highlight for me.
They are a non attention grabbing gray but the finish seems to be quite durable. It was no harder to install than any other lever so if you can handle that this should be easy.
great lever. EXTREMELY durable. works great and is very effective